Arthritis Diet: What to Eat and Avoid | Arthritis Diet.
Arthritis is a general term used to refer to a group of conditions.
Arthritis is a general term used to refer to a group of conditions that cause pain and stiffness in the bone joints. The pain is a result of swelling and inflammation of the bone joints. Osteoarthritis is the commonest of all arthritis, other being rheumatoid arthritis, and psoriatic arthritis, to name a few.
|Scoliosis Back Brace For Child|
|Foot Pain Can Be Caused By a Problem In Your Spine.|
|Sciatica Exercises for Sciatica Pain Relief|
Though there is no known cure for arthritis, these conditions can be managed with the help of pain reducing medicines, anti-inflammatory drugs, and a diet that can help manage inflammation and boost immunity. Diet has an important role in controlling arthritis and reducing painful inflammatory episodes. Let’s have a look at some of the finest foods to eat and avoid to aid with arthritis management. Lets know more about Arthritis Diet.
Foods to add to your diet
· Fish– Omega-3 fatty acids found in fatty fish aid in the reduction of inflammation. Salmon, tuna, and sardines are high in omega-3 fatty acids, which assist to reduce stiffness and swelling. Lets know more about Arthritis Diet.
· Beans – Consuming beans on a regular basis is incredibly beneficial in a variety of ways. Antioxidants are abundant in red beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, and other legumes. Furthermore, these beans aid in the management of inflammation and swelling of the joints by lowering CRP (C-reactive protein) levels. Lets know more about Arthritis Diet.
· Nuts and seeds – Doctors and nutritionists recommend consumption of nuts and seeds because they provide a boost of energy. For arthritis patients, they help fight the inflammation due to the presence of monounsaturated fats. While nuts like almonds, pistachio, pine nuts can be high calorie, a regulated daily intake is necessary. Lets know more about Arthritis Diet.
· Fresh veggies – Among the healthiest foods are green leafy vegetables like spinach and fibrous vegetables like broccoli. Sulforaphane, found in broccoli, helps to reduce the inflammation linked with rheumatoid arthritis. Similarly, spinach is high in the antioxidant kaempferol, which aids in the reduction of edoema and the prevention of disease.Lets know more about Arthritis Diet.
· Berries – Berries are a gift from nature to mankind. They’re high in minerals and antioxidants, and they’re good for your overall health. Berries rich in quercetin and rutin, which reduce the inflammatory process, include blackberries, strawberries, and raspberries. Berries must be consumed on a daily basis by arthritis patients.Lets know more about Arthritis Diet.
· Garlic and ginger — Garlic and ginger have anti-inflammatory qualities. For a long time, these have been employed in natural and holistic treatments. Regularly include them in your diet, according to nutritionists, can help lessen arthritis pain and swelling.
Foods to avoid
· Fried foods–Reducing fried foods and replacing them with fruits and vegetables has been shown to improve health. One of them is joint pain and inflammation alleviation.
· Sugars and refined carbohydrates – A diet high in sugars and processed foods raises AGE (advanced glycation end) levels, which causes cytokines to be produced. Cytokines are inflammatory messengers that exacerbate the swelling and pain associated with arthritis.
· Dairy products–The type of protein found in dairy products can cause inflammation and joint pain. The protein may irritate the tissue around the joints in certain persons.
· Tobacco–Tobacco and tobacco products are extremely detrimental to one’s health and can lead to a variety of maladies, including joint problems. Rheumatoid arthritis is more likely to occur among smokers.
Dr Vipin the managing director of KLM Group. He is a well-known gold-medalist Orthopedic Surgeon, strongly reputed for his trusted and focused attitude our rich knowledge and experience, be assured of quality healthcare and world-class medical services in Orthopaedic, Spine care, Ophthalmology, X-ray & Diagnostics services along with physiotherapy services.
Book Your Consultation
Website: www. klmgroup.org
Email: info@klmgrou p.org
Ph: 0751-4000721,Mob: 7804826825
Address: 12, Saraswati Nagar, University Road, Near Silver Estate, Thatipur,